Login  |  Register        Search    

Forum Policy
These Discussion Forums are dedicated to the discussion of SmartPropoPlus and related subjects. It is the preferred method to obtain assistance from other members and from the developer.

There are two ways to post:

Registered Member:

Guest:

You first have to register then login as a registered member Login as a guest.
Username: Guest - Password: anonymous
You will be notified when your post has been replied You will be not notified when your post has been replied because I don't have your email address.

Please observe the following posting guidelines:
  1. English language posting only, please.
  2. No Advertising.
  3. No Flaming or Trolling.
  4. No Profanity, Racism, or Prejudice.
  5. Site Moderators have the final word on approving/removing a thread or post or comment.

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralTX610 transmitter from Helimax helpTX610 transmitter from Helimax help
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 7/17/2013 1:15 PM

Hey,

I find this information very useful but unfortunately my transmitter which came with my Axe 100 CP RTF helicopter from Helimax was not listed nor is it listed on the other website.

Can some1 please help me figure out if the trainer port on the TX610 can be used to connect the transmitter to the pc for use with simulators. If so how? what cable do i need. I saw some cables that look like they would fit on Horizon Hobby's website (the make or Phoenix RC simulators). Will any of those work for my TX610?

Please help.

New Post
 11/5/2013 1:48 AM

It seems that your transmitter and the heli are rebranded Nine Eagles products. The transmitter is Nine Eagles J6Pro and Heli looks like Nine Eagles 125A.

Here is my post about connecting J6Pro using SmartPropoPlus: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showth... and here is a transmitter FAQ: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpo...

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralTX610 transmitter from Helimax helpTX610 transmitter from Helimax help

contact

Copyright 2009-2013 by Shaul Eizikovich